View Single Post
Old 03-16-2010, 07:41 PM   #18
mystiq
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Does this sound familiar?

De'ka'rzj'e'm
or D'Kar'je'm
two possible cosmic interpretations, the D' one is just added for one of my andromedan contacts is named L'Arna, male.

It could be a name. Their are combinations such as zh' jhz, they're hard to make written words out of.

Era is one of the starseeds music projects and their pre-latin is acutally a more ancient language that depicts cosmic words, as much of our language, or all is cosmic in origin. Sanskrit/phoneician, lakota sioux, and numerous others.

My two friends, one a ple'o'sha'n walk in , writes in the cosmic language and has awoken this skill in a few others, its one of the wakeup tools. And then my friend who is andromedan in source/soul, who has shared some of nighttime experiences, and who has shared the contact with L'Arna, aslo writes and translates this language. Sometime I can write the words, rarely does the translation come.

We have to develop and push our insight. That is meditation. Look within our soul and seek to see, inner sight, psi, the Force. Meditate in nature and practice telepathy, put an apple slice out and connect to the insects gathering, or trees, or the sun, quite a presence in our sun, and sungazing is one way to increase the pineal, and to be coded, with colors corelating to the chakras, and suprisingly different ones at different times of the day. Also, mother earth.

Push the insight.
mystiq is offline   Reply With Quote