View Single Post
Old 12-15-2009, 05:26 AM   #364
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Bill Ryan's thread

Hello Illusion,

Welcome to the Game Over crew. I have given myself the assignment as part of the mopping up crew and we are mopping up by giving everyone a prize and sending them back to their Source. No sore losers in this GAME!

love,
Gnosis
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9qXT8...eature=related

Quote:
Originally Posted by Illusion View Post
I'm new here, but have been following Bill and Kerry for years, going all the way back to the Serp site. You both do such great work.

I recently heard your interview with Freedom Central, Bill, stating that it was all a game. This caused me to jon Avalon.

4 months ago I would have thought you were crazy saying life was a game. Now I completely understand it. I realized a month or two ago. I even said out loud. Okay, Game over. I know its a game and because I know its a game. The game is up! Nothing happened. The game continues. The synchronicities and strange happenings in my life, made me realize that it just wasn't possible, that I was living a "normal" life. I've also had Et in my life a few times. Wanted to let you know, that your not alone. Might even start a new thread to find out if anyone else is playing games lol.

From another Gamer
Gnosis5 is offline   Reply With Quote