View Single Post
Old 09-04-2009, 09:11 AM   #118
unlimited mind
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: ancient site discovered

Quote:
I did say I was disappointed, and the reason I said that, was because you said “nor do i expect them to until the conscious work we are doing is completed. “
It is almost like you are holding the key to a door, that something you are doing, some work of extreme value, is holding any other person from having the answers.
my apologies for not explaining myself fully in regards to the perception you have about my intentions kathy. from the beginning of this journey, i have been making every effort to get someone to actually visit this site. several have almost made it, and then had to cancel at the last minute.

i made the statement in quotes above, based on my own obseervations and perceptions, of why this was not moving forward with the scientific end of things. just to reiterate once again, i have contacted well over 70 institutions, rangers, archeologist, anthropologist, etc. and most have responded in the same manner. they each said they needed an archeologist to verify, with on site visitation, and that it needed to come from someone that works in the area here. it has nothing to do with my presentation of anything, since you have mentioned this many times, as i send pictures and ask them to contact me if they are interested in more information.

a few of the local people i contacted said that their office didn't even have enough cash in the budget to pay for the fuel to get there or the manpower to investigate.

some things to reconsider here that are quite valid...
if you notice on the large slab, the one that you spoke of to jane, one is in the shape of a teardrop, while the other is a circle. i enjoyed the links that jane sent to you, and can definitely see a resemblance. not too sure about the tumbling down the mountain part tho, as the arrangement of the slabs are very interesting to say the least. there are large boulders on either side of that particular site, which are about 10-20 yards away from the bulk of the 'face' site, and have one carving on them, a teardrop. jane hasn't visited the site, and obviously hasn't studied the pictures in detail, or she would have noticed the many oddities i have attempted to describe here. (and none of those links she added, are from local sites)

as i have walked further and further around this area, i have noticed these in very peculiar places. it has been very cumbersome to give a better idea of what these 3 sites all look like with an expanded picture, due to the terrain, the size of the slabs, and that i do not have a camcorder or wide angle lens for my camera. i am working on that. this would give a better view of the large slabs that are laying at an angle on the right side of the formation. i have some pictures of both these pieces (and have posted them in this thread), and it is quite obvious they are laying with the same angle. the slab on the back, right, side, has the largest tear drop carving on the face of the slab, as if to make a point, that those slabs did not just happen to land that way in some sort of earth change event.

from the picture of what we are calling a chamber, that large slab has an arch and an angle cut all the way across the slab. this is very similar to the angle cut from the slab that is laying on top of the block and slab construction at the waterfall. it all seems to mirror, and this in and of itself, seems a bit less coincidental and is harder to justify by tumbling rocks down a mountain.

this has been a process ongoing kathy, and by my obseervations, this is what i mean when i said “nor do i expect them to until the conscious work we are doing is completed." in other words, something needs to be done before something else can happen. if there is a key, this is what i believe it is.

when i followed this thought, it lead me to many other, and in my opinion, more important things to add to the 'to do' list. it has not stopped any other part of the process, only added to it.

i would like to add that there are MANY ancient sites being discovered right now, and this is no coincidence. we are going to be learning more about our distant past, as it has all been hidden from us for a very long time. this, again in my opinion, has everything to to with the vibration and resonation of energy and how we are now able to perceive things in a way that we have not been aware of previously. take a look at all the links i have listed on the page on my website and you will see what i mean.

as an example, you can take michael tellinger's work with all the rock sculpting, that had not drawn anyone's attention for thousands of years, and what he has been able to piece together from approaching it from a perspective that is totally against what the rest of 'science' has discussed. his methods have included conscious work, or remote viewing-connecting with the energy thru psychics and shaman, and a fuller representation well beyond other seekers of lost history.

from your own words about 'conscious work,
Quote:
I don’t think that term has any meaning to me in regards to a logical and sensible process of studying the site.
this clearly validates your attitude towards what we are working towards here. and what we are working for, is a fuller picture, using any and all means necessary, and cross validating it from sources that are drawn to the energy of the site itself.

what we are aware of now, is that there are ancient sites (that have been studied) that are on energy points all over the planet, and they are part of a grid. it is by no accident that these ancient sites are located where they are. this further leads an open mind, to ponder how in the heck they knew where to put these things in the first place and why it was important to do so. and seemingly, all around the same linear time frame. by studying these common similarities in the mathematics of these places, has allowed new ways to understand where WE have come from and expanded a host of other disciplines.

from this forum, NEXUS 2012 is chock full of people that travel to ancient sites all over the world, and they are doing conscious work there. it is no different than what we are doing with this site. and from this perspective, when we look at the ancient sites that are NOW being discovered, it could be theorized that there may be a significance to that awakening of new energy centers of the earth grid.

i am not offended at all by you contacting people to bring their attention to this site kathy, you could have been doing this all along if you were so inclined. yet, i would ask you to refer them to me, since at this time, no one has investigated the site as much as i have, and i can answer any questions they may have with the information that i have gathered thus far. for the next few months, there are several members of this forum that are going to come take a look, and then there will be someone other than myself, that can speak to their own experience and opinion.

and lastly, in regards to your interest in this site, which is decidedly confusing on many levels as you seem to be focused on something i can't even discern as adding to any further investigation, but rather making inappropriate suggestions based on having absolutely no connection to the site what so ever, other than what i have shared here. this does not add anything to this ongoing discussion and speaks loudly of your attachment and agenda to this process. this is not the kind of representation that this ancient site deserves and would be better served by someone with an open mind, especially as it relates to consciousness and energy.

until the time comes when there has been investigation that you would consider scientific, all i can say, is what i know at this time. i think i have done that throughout this process, sharing photos of the site, and doing massive amounts of leg work to add validity to what it may or may not be.

as far as the conscious explorations that i and a few others have done on this site, there is no reason to share that information here at this time. it would be met with resistance by some, while for others, who are more sensitive to energy and their own level of awareness, it would have an opposite effect.

there is a story to tell about this site, and oddly enough, it greatly resembles the process that we, as a social consciousness, are undergoing as we speak. contemplate that, and you may understand on a deeper level what you are not 'seeing' at this time.

we are working towards, with every step we make, a scientific investigation. i have every hope that folks will be able to visit the site, and experience it in their own way. i also fully admit, that what i have personally experienced there with the energies that are present, may not be provable on any level what so ever. and understanding this, does not take away from the validity of my experience.

Last edited by unlimited mind; 09-04-2009 at 09:57 AM.
unlimited mind is offline   Reply With Quote