View Single Post
Old 01-24-2009, 06:09 PM   #44
Hermano
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Taking action to change our reality

Recallone, Islandman,

Being the example is difficult enough, but the moment you act the way you talk and stop talking about it people start to wonder and start asking questions by themselves.

I notice changes in my family too, e.g. after explaining why I stopped eating meat, they ridiculed me first, then they slowly started cooking veggie if I joined the table, now they eat less meat and only organic.
They started to change from the very moment I stopped try pursuading them!!!!
Now I know that they are not very interested in all the details about my findings, but they stopped ridiculing because we respect each others opinion.

Law of Free Will,
I understand you point very well and that makes it so difficult to do something. However, I'm sure many people are 'searching' for info like provided on Camelot, but haven't found it yet. I don't want to preach, or try to wake people up, not ready is not ready. But if we can just reach the people that are ready for it, that's quite an audience I think. Hence the t-shirt idea, nobody gets hurt in any way, but with the right text on it they might find their way to further awareness and perhaps even these sites if they are ready and interested.
Hermano is offline   Reply With Quote