View Single Post
Old 12-14-2008, 05:34 AM   #22
avyaktam
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Last Post- Avyakyam Symbol

COOL, I'm still posting. Thank you people who took care of this!

I saw however on logging in that there are much less people online than usual.
I will react on several postings above, thanks for the contributions.

First the patent.
Patenting was done in 1968 and has long expired by now. So use stays free.
I am using a pendulum (A pulsor model also called vortex spin detector or acu-pulsor) since more than 25 years, and a consider myself quite proficient with it.
Even so the subjectivity factor here, as well as in for example kinesiology is quite tricky. I spend hundreds of hours of self work to correct this as much as possible. Let me give an example. At a certain period in my life I found out that the results of the dowsing where according a hidden mindset, which went something like this: "I have to prove that I'm a good therapist". So the results of the pendulum when I was treating clients were according to this mindset, and not necessarily for the best benefit of the person I was treating. It really took a lot of work to get rid of this.
So I'm aware that there will be always the possibility of hidden mindsets, what I call fishbowls, something alike what in the Wingmakers interview is named Human Mind System(HMS), that can influence the results. As a general rule I use a little mental projection as possible for dowsing. You put your hand over a supplement and you pendule it. In this case all the (automatic) precoding is set and only very little mental projection remains to be done, like: "Is this product (very) good for me? Is this product good for me NOW?" and just a few others. The results are very reliable for me. You go to a shop with supplements and you can check which products are generally beneficial or harmful. Your subconscious, energy system is directly aware of the vibration of the products and it is reliable. When you start asking: "is this product good for my mom, my horse?", more mental imaging, focusing and projection is needed and a greater effort and balance is needed for a reliable result. It gets worse if you start using the computer screen or an image from a leaflet or so and so on, till the real tricky stuff like if somebody asks you: Should I marry so and so? Here I usually decline, because there is too much projection, also because of reasons of non intervention and responsibility. Also I consider the decisions in my life to be my own decisions and I have to choose and learn.
The same counts for kinesiology. Long time ago I had a workshop with John Diamond, he is well known in the field and has written many books about it. He didn't like pendulums. To show how bad they are he took me in front of the group, had me hold the pendulum and tested. I tested weak. Then I had to remove the pendulum and he tested again. Now I tested strong. Only I had not told him a had two identical pendulums in my pocket and the second time I kept the second pendulum in my hand. I never told him as not to embarrass him in front of the group, but to me it proved how mental preferences and desires can and do interfere.

Why do I tell all this?
Because the testing of the effect of the symbol by means of vortex spin direction is very direct and reliable. When I applied the sheets for the whole grid it took about two days for the direction to change and while testing I could observe the spin slowly going from negative via neutral to positive. When it is very positive the pendulum starts turning faster. This makes it possible to determine the exact amount of symbols needed in a certain situation. When I applied for others, without them knowing it, I first would put the amount that gives a neutral result and only after a time of adaptation go to the positive.

I also knew that one leg of symbol had to be longer than the other, but the pendulum wanted equal legs. Now I understand. The length of the leg functions as a kind of slider that determines the frequency. From 69 Mhz of my version to 72 Mhz of the original version. 69 is better for this mundane protection for everybody, while the 72 Mhz version would be better for personal use like a pendant.

Other people on this forum are also publishing results of testing. And for above mentioned reasons I'm careful in accepting their results. Somebody is testing if people are ready for ascension, I didn't go into it (I don't believe in Ascension, it's victim consciousness), and I don't accept the results just like that. Somebody is claiming she is using essential oils that go upto 320 Mhz, impossible for me to believe. I even don't have the slightest idea what quality such a number would represent.

In the biogeometry site they mention radiesthesia devices that seem to eliminate this problem of subjectivity http://www.biogeometry.com/english/rad.php

I very much like the the design provided here by Omnicentricity, I think I'm going to play with it. I can mention though that I have sheets with other symbols that go to much higher frequencies (100+), which is completely spiritual, but I don't consider this to be material for apprentice magicians and keep it for myself.

Thanks for the link NoCase, I will check it out. I must say however that biogeometry is not my prime interest, and I'm not going to put all my focus onto it now.

Are you sure about the spiderweb shape Chritso888? I thought 90 degree angles are very rare in nature.

I very much like the spirit and idealism of the Biogeometry site. I also considered 2 year ago approaching companies for integrating symbols in their designs. But I was less aware of the extend of the conspiracy then than I'm now. And even the possibility of the opposite, integrating frequency lowering things must be considered. Now I consider the publishing of the symbol as an act of war: helping humanity to protect against frequency lowering practices.

Last edited by avyaktam; 12-14-2008 at 06:22 AM.
avyaktam is offline   Reply With Quote