View Single Post
Old 12-01-2008, 09:31 PM   #15
Bonnie
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Fibroid tumors and Endometriousis in women

Quote:
Originally Posted by m3yn86d View Post
I am so glad this has come up as I was diagnosed 3yrs ago and have recently signed papers to have the 'sack of potatoes' removed. I have tried all sorts of alternatives which have only made them bigger. recently started MMS and wanted to know whether anyone with fibroids have experienced any changes???

As for the spiritual aspect, I think there is more than the downgrading of women going on. I also had some spiritual info come my way,this was that I would always have fibroids. So this led me to think the logical thing to do would be to have the operation.
A recent report I read stated that the negative oestrgens are in everything around us. In household cleaning products, cling film, most plastics and this includes what holds your drinking water and contains all food you eat. It is in perfumes and deoderants etc, reducing the level of fertility in both men and women, hence the need to keep this open to both sexes, doctors, alternative healers etc. Over the years I have stopped all dairy, stopped eating meat, only take molases as a natural sugar which also contains a very high iron content rather than iron tablets that constipate. They have only got bigger. Most invasive treatments will take them away but they only come back. Some women have also found that instead of menapause helping to reduce them, they have stayed the same or got worse due to the level of oestrogen around us. Due to the impending op Iwas told to take decapeptyl trimestral which would stop me bleading for 6 months and reduce the size of them and within which time the op would have happened. All I was told was that I would get hot flushes. When I looked up the side effects I decided I much prefer heavy periods. I resent these people in their practices, practicing on me whilst also miss informing me.

I would be interested to see what other information you have.
I was always of the view of wanting to go back with everything I came in with. It looks like this may not be possible now.
HI M3yn86d. First of all, I am sorry that you and other people have to go through what you are going through. It is very surprising and upsetting to me that synthetic chemicals, which can mimic estrogen in the body are found in soooo many things around us, such as soaps, shampoos, creams, make-up, dyes in our clothing, drinking water, foods, plastics and much more. What upsets me is that, to my knowledge, manufacturers are not phasing out these dangerous chemicals and replacing them with safer ones. These manufacturers continue to expose people with these environmental or artificial estrogen chemicals that increase the risk of such things as cancer, fibroids and endometriosis. Here is a link that goes into some depth about synthetic compounds that mimic estrogen called endocrine disruptors. I myself am just learning about most of this. Here it is:
http://www.womentowomen.com/detoxifi...isruptors.aspx
Bonnie is offline   Reply With Quote