View Single Post
Old 03-19-2010, 01:18 AM   #18
ellie
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: On Project Avalon 2: I am Impressed. A worthwhile Transition

To be really honest I am not having a go at you Lightpotential, I mean you are younger than one of my children, so I have to say no offence personally to you okay.

What I am mad about is eventhough it shows I joined this forum recently I joined when it first started under another name. I know a lot of the members very personally and they are extremely intelligent, spiritual, humble people, and a lot of them for personal reasons have not been invited or refuse to go to the new forum.

They in fact have gone to other forums and I am really disgusted and upset that it has come to this because I am grieving their loss.

I dont like crawlers and some I believe have stooped to that to get what they see has their golden ticket. Golden ticket to what "Zieg Hail" as far as what I can see. Yes Mein Furher, whatever.

You are a young awoken spiritual being, dont let anybody tell you they know more than you, are smarter or what to do and there is at least one person that pisses me off greatly over there that was one of the first invited AND is so two faced she can lie on both sides of the bed at once.

When I say protection and love surround you I mean it.
ellie is offline   Reply With Quote