View Single Post
Old 03-10-2010, 04:04 PM   #49
TheChosen
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Bring back payed subscriptions

I don't think going back to paid subscriptions is the solution.

Actually what would work better is to have an 'invite only' section where everyone can read but only those invited can post. (similar to the previous setup)

How to choose who gets invited and who does not? Simple .. we already have a group of moderators who can act as a council that would approve certain users for the invite only section and process their application... based on a set of criterias that they can agree on. This is a system that works for many communities in many different areas..

Yea it sounds elitist and looks like its out of a masonic handbook but the simple truth remains that until this place was 'paid only' only those that really cared bothered to pay (the rest who didn't have the money or means to pay, went to great lengths to have a free subscription) and contribute which resulted into much more harmonious and high energies (glad that others are also taking notice of this and I am not the only one.. some people get really upset when you tell them that certain individuals are more advanced than others... my advice to them... wake up and get over it... be honest about your place in the universe... yea at a certain level we are all one, but not in this 3D density)

Last edited by TheChosen; 03-10-2010 at 04:16 PM.
TheChosen is offline   Reply With Quote