View Single Post
Old 01-08-2010, 06:37 AM   #1
no caste
Avalon Senior Member

Default 3D Airport Scanners - Just Say NO!

Suggestions -

- Ask the guard, "Have these things been tested for long or short term health effects? If so, on whom? If so, by whom? Will they melt my contact lenses to my eyes? What do they do to my organic matter?'

- 'I need some paperwork to back up any claims that this is actually good for me. Where are the studies? What if I have to fly 3x/ week or more and I also get regular x-rays for a medical condition?'

- 'Is there any cumulative damage I can expect here? Do you know? Shouldn't you?'

- Hand the guard a Rense report or something. "Airport Backscatter X-Rays Destroy DNA - Feeling Lucky? How Terahertz Waves Tear Apart DNA 1-4-10"]

- 'What if I don't want to be viewed naked?'

- 'And hey, what's done with all those images of naked bodies anyway? Are they stored? Compiled? Is the collective data analyzed? In any way? Is it viewed by any other government agencies? Is it sent through any massive computer crunching mo-chine body type database for uber racial profiling or for any other reason?'

- 'Why should I consent to this standing in front of this scanner when other airports, with higher security risks, say Tel Aviv, don't have any scanners - and seem to manage airport security just fine?'

- Ask to see the guard naked. A lot of airport security threats come from mob activity - insiders who are staff.

- Consider exclusions. 'Hey, aren't strip searches illegal? I don't care if you know it's me or not. I know it's me.'
no caste is offline   Reply With Quote