View Single Post
Old 01-03-2010, 04:07 PM   #12
celticstar
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Daily Solar Status and how to protect oneself

Quote:
Originally Posted by AscendingStarseed View Post
I agree, I believe we will be able do anything we chose to do collectively when the time comes that we come together...BUT while the majority still sleeps, we can visualize also protection for the planet, while working together in conjunction with our allies who are surely doing the same.
Hi, I'm new here and this is my first post I believe. I joined sometime ago but have just been checking in now and again.

In agreement with the statement the we will be able to manifest collectively in order to meet the needs of humanity and the planet.

Definitely believe that we can do that right now if we choose.

Which brings up the grid. Not the electrical grid, but the grid of energy surrounding and protecting our planet. For a day or two now I have had the idea in my mind that continuing to energize the grid in our meditations will help.

I also am looking into making a faraday cage for some of our electrical items, and getting ready to plant a garden.

And, like feardia, I am anxious for the energy being sent from Hunab Ku.

The CME will be from the Sun is my understanding, but the energy coming from Hunab Ku is so much more.

I started sending love to Hunab Ku several years ago, about the same time I felt the need to send light and love to the grid.

Not that I have meditated every day for those years, wasn't in a position to do so mentally. Now I am trying to re-establish my meditation practice and get more involved during my awake time. I think we are all very much connected and hard at work during our dream time.

Anyway I just wanted to bring up the grid because it keeps popping into my mind. Throw the idea out there and see if anyone else is getting the same thing.
celticstar is offline   Reply With Quote