View Single Post
Old 11-01-2008, 08:58 PM   #24
leeboy
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: hearing a high pitch frequency 24/7?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mach66 View Post
Hello all,
For a while now I have noticed a very high pitch frequency (like a ringing int he ears, yet a little lower in the freq. range) that is non-stop. I started meditating a few weeks ago and I noticed every time I meditated my ears rang.. Then I started hearing this pitch no matter whre I was if I focused in on it. One day, I told my wife to stop what she was doing and focus and listen for a high freq. pitch, she heard it too.. Another friend who posts here said he really notices it when he lays down to go to sleep every night. It seems to be the loudest and most noticeable when I am in front of my computer. Last night I walked into my office and it was "real loud" I walked out and it git quieter..

Questions:
1. What is it? a tone or signal being eminated by TPTB to scrambel our thoughts?
2. A frequency being eminated by the Universe and a sign of the shift?

I wanted to see if it was in my head or not so I got it to be pretty loud by focusing in on it, then I plugged my ears and it went away. It is an external signal or frequency and it is 24/7..

Will some of you please try to hear it and report back. If this is wide spread, we need to figure out how to figure otu what frequency it is and if there is a way to tap into it. It is obviously in the human audible range but at the very cusp of it. You don't even notice it unless you are listening for it. It is coming in loud and clear right now as I type.

Comments?

Mach66
Thank god!!
i thought i was losing the plot and hearing stuff. I have just started meditating, and hearing this high pitched hiss and its also giving me a headache 24/7 especially if i watch the telly. it doesnt do it when im front of the computer so it cant be that i need glasses.
And to you Average Joe:
If you are such a skeptic what the hell are you doing on this forum, we are all enlightened people with a wide perspective view on the world and the universe. YOU just seem to be some negative individual detemined to undermine the fine work and info that is passed around on this site.
If you dont like it here........ SOD OFF!!!
Knowledge is power, without power they have nothing
time has come to reclaim that which we have forgotten.
leeboy is offline   Reply With Quote