View Single Post
Old 10-27-2008, 09:50 AM   #8
stefaan
Avalon Senior Member

Cool Re: Bill Deagle a fraud and phony

Don't shoot the messenger if you don't like the message.
This is something we should keep in mind.

And then there is that always returning accusation of "fear mongering", we so often seen on this forum. Ok. Sometimes it IS "fear mongering".
But, doesn't it depend on what people are afraid of? If you're afraid of nothing at all, let's say, you'd never accuse someone of "fear mongering", I suppose. And when you're afraid of almost everything, you'll accuse everyone all the time.
So, if you have a terrible insight, or a bad message, you'd better keep it to yourself, since there always will be people accusing you of "fear mongering" ?
This people often are the same people, who keep shouting: be positive, positive, positive... until it get's negative.
I think you're always responsible for your own fear.

Bill Deagle has indeed nothing that looks like what you would expect of a prophet.
Then also, there are only two kinds of persons who tell you they speak directly to god: those who really speak directly to god, and those who are very ill. There are more of the latter than the first kind of course.
Concerning Bill Deagle, the picture doesn't not look right. In my eyes, he is yet another one..., well informed person. He must have read many, many books; seen numerious documentaries; attended lots of conferences, etc... Most so called witnesses or whistleblowers seem to be not much more than that. Sadly. Still, it's always interesting to hear the view of a well informed person explained in detail. It would be better in an orderly fashion, less chaotic... but it's better than nothing.

he ultimately wants us to give up religion
If Bill Deagle wants to give up religion, he can. And if you see what religion has done to the world, to people in all of our history, maybe we'd better follow him in his steps. Spirituality is ok, but religion?
Spirituality liberates, religion enslaves.

Last edited by stefaan; 10-27-2008 at 09:53 AM.
stefaan is offline   Reply With Quote