View Single Post
Old 02-17-2010, 12:28 AM   #68
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: The Heather Material

Hiram You are right, I came here to pick up a name and this whole post was meant for another thread...........under banned and forgotten

I also was already informed that I was out of line for putting this here.

Makes no difference to me as what I said is the truth and most people here find that they are up against so many when they try to express themself

I meant every word I put and I would not change a word.

You mentioned that you were given permission but I want to say the words you put along with the email you put out here...............was very derogative and that puts a whole different light on the complete message.

I am very disapointed at the spin of things myself and being a long time member I have seen alot of people just quietly leave.

I do not know Kinsuemei and do not know what he is about but I do believe in equal rights no matter who or what you are. In fact we never chatted prior to any of this. I just seen an unfairness and got a sick feeling seeing how many sided against him and half never read the full thread.

So to those that find this offensive, I'm sorry but maybe you see for yourself that all of us do not just "follow the leaders"
mntruthseeker is offline   Reply With Quote