View Single Post
Old 06-09-2009, 07:49 PM   #1284
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: X men - 5 Dollar Ft. long Subs-cryptionite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cymatic Veilbegone View Post
777 - Absolutely stunning post. And I wanted to share something with you because Im seeing things (occasionally) from your perspective...

I recently started finally watching the tv show LOST, which I already knew in advance was going to be highly esoteric since it was created by J. J. Abrams. (I'm also very cautious of the potential spiritual distraction embedded in his work)
Anyway Im almost through season 2, and last night I was watching, and they found the 3rd hatch. As they hunched over the hatch and pried it open, I instantly thought of this...

"The hatches are symbolic of the seals. There are 7 hatches (seals) on the island!"
As soon as I had this thought, a huge lightning bolt went off outside my window (over the mountain)

sounds kind of silly now, but it was pretty intense last night. Anyway, thanks, don't think I could have carved the right neural net to have that moment without you.
Hello CV,LOST is indeed a very esoteric show, based on a single moment in time.Its the prelude to spiritual flight AF447 and emotional turbulenceLet me know if you don't figure out the mystery of the Black smoke,Black rock and the Black Box.
777 The Great Work is offline   Reply With Quote