View Single Post
Old 02-14-2010, 01:00 AM   #25
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Between Lives - A Deeper Look

Quote:
Originally Posted by TraineeHuman View Post
Gnosis5, I agree it’s true that we can evolve spiritually only by facing the reality of where we are at, which does include facing all the undesirable habits. However, I believe the best way to do that may not necessarily be the way you – and I assume most scientologists – do it. I can relate an anecdote in support of my claim.

Sufiism has three sects. Of these, the “advanced” sect are the Nashqbandi. Its two High Sheiks (its heads) used to frequently travel around the entire world, to interview all the spiritual teachers and telepathically take in everything they had to teach. They found the homes of all such teachers purely through using blind clairvoyance/telepathy. Maybe the High Sheiks continue to do this to this day. But I know they visited Australia in the late 1970s. At that time they visited, among others, a man who was my therapist and spiritual teacher at the time. He had been a staff member of scientology, but dropped out in 1977 to start his own practice using some scientology techniques. According to a sign at the Sydney headquarters, he was one of the first scientology “clears” in Sydney.

The sheiks camped their tent in his living room for two weeks. He said they proceeded to use telepathy to go through his mind to search out every detail of what he knew, as if they were searching through a filing cabinet. At the end of this, they told him their conclusion. They told him that he was “determined to cross the quicksand by wading through it, instead of by flying over it”. According to them, this wouldn’t work very effectively. There was an easier way, they said.

So I don’t believe it’s a matter of having to wade through all one’s negativity before one is ready to for more positive things.
Thank you for further clarification. What you are telling me is very intriguing and I would certainly like to know what they themselves compiled at the end of their project. Would save me a lot of compiling work :-) I am of the mindset that any technology or technique can be improved upon.

Yes, I know my path, basically a ramped up version of Dianetics, can be a lug at times: Like hacking through a thorny jungle covered mountain (of one's own creation) until one finally reaches the altitude where there are sweet meadows with songbirds :-) The path does lead back to first separation from Static though, and processing from that viewpoint makes it worth the lug.

Flying over the quicksand is something I have a heavy suspicion that I have done in other schools other lifetimes -- and here I am again :=( -- ruled by aspects I identify with, so I thought I would try something different this time around :-) If the only way "out" is through then I might be onto something.

Also, please consider this, after wading through some quicksand for many sessions I finally popped out of the Stream of Life. And out of session, I have also visited the two universes above, and the universe below (talk about quicksand!). I'm not saying that as bragging about myself but more about the results, to give you some more data about what's going on with me.

Have you considered that we also may be representing two poles? For example, looking at your idea (flying over) and looking at mine (slugging through) I see how the two could interact with each other or support each other and not be opposed at all.

For example, if it always holds true that everytime a being runs a "flying over" process they will automatically stimulate an incident that tells them they cannot do that, would not running out the incident they are sitting in be in order?

If you have more specifics then I can participate better in the discussion. I really appreciate the data you have already given me. This is not the first time I have been told this, mostly by the beings who did not lose all their magic when they dropped down here. I could also see children being able to run lighter processes.

BTW, I do recall going to a "flying" school and it was tres cool :-) I'm not flying now though [whine] :-(

cheers!
colleen

Last edited by Gnosis5; 02-14-2010 at 01:05 AM.
Gnosis5 is offline   Reply With Quote