View Single Post
Old 10-05-2008, 03:56 PM   #10
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member

Cool Re: Questions for THEWATCHER

Ara, in response to your latest questions, forgive me for not using direct quotes, just copied/pasted here, hope thats fine...........................

*** So the Off-planet intelligences supplied this technology to the USAF/NSA. Did the USAF/NSA trade something in return for this technology? If so, what did they trade?
An agreement was made sometime during the late 40's early 50's, technology traded for land usage and hybridisation

Do the O P Intelligences oversee the supervision of the USAF/NSA agents they are involved with?
Monitoring is a continuous process by OP intelligences

***So they are also experimenting on how we react to different Beings? Or different Beings and different scenarios?
Yes how we react physically and psychologically to these, stretching mindsets

Why all the psy-ops? What are they trying to attain?
Psy-ops plays a major role in educating the public into acceptance of other life forms

*** Where do these off-world intelligences reside and what race or species are they?
That I have no answer for sorry

Have they signed a Treaty with any Group on this planet?
An agreement/treaty, same thing, yes

Is there a connection between animal mutilations and the supply of genetic material required to create these Beings?
Much of the animal mutes can be traced back to certain specific black-ops, and more than one remit exists for this

Watcher, there have been rumors of craft being recovered which contained human body parts. Could these have been collected for the manufacturing of these PLFs?
I have no knowledge of such recovered craft, unmanned craft yes, but not as you ask

Makes me ponder if they collect body parts from hospitals and possibly mortuaries/cemeteries.
Facilities such as Peasemore have their own way of obtaining human materials

Or whether they gather the dead from disasters and wars.
Nope

*** Are they being manufactured globally?
Yes, similar facilities exist elsewhere, UK, USA primary but Australia comes to mind

***Are there military/intel facilities which are not “Earth bound”? If they aren’t Earth bound where are they situated?
That is not within my need to know sorry

***If there are off-world military/intel facilities are they Joint Facilities with the Off-world Intelligences?
Again outside my knowledge parameters

*** So the USAF/NSA have off-world technology for programming and control of PLFs. Have they adapted such procedures for humans?
Very much so, part of the program is for the remit of mass mind controlling technologies

*** Other than Milabs and “reaction testing” how else are they used?
When setting screen memories at the facility

Mr King, were the same off-world intelligences responsible for the genetic changes made to your own genome?
Yes, all security officers had certain DNA modifications carried out on them

Do they have a breeding program where they are genetically engineering the human genome in certain humans? Creating their own 'bloodlines'?
Genetically engineering the human race to create a stronger human, one which can exist in hostile environs

(please excuse my ignorance if you have addressed these issues in your interviews. I have viewed your interviews but failed to take notes. I'll re watch them and take notes before I ask anymore questions of you. Best to re-do my homework)
No problem, since those interviews i have been allowed to disclose further data, data which ten years ago was thought best left unsaid

***The answers you've supplied open a new can of worms for me to ponder on. Many thanks and all the Best Watcher AKA BMK

till next time..........

~~~~"May the Sword of Truth guide us All"~~~~

Indeed, Truth, Justice and Freedom, my best wishes and regards.

THE WATCHER AKA BMK