View Single Post
Old 02-15-2010, 11:33 PM   #69
Kulapops
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Shock Kulapops disclosure exclusive ! Life is Good !

Quote:
Originally Posted by illuminate View Post
LIFE IS FREAKIN GREAT !!!

WE (all of us) are the son of God... did you know that YOU are Jesus???

well now you do, so get out there and have some fun, spread the LOVE
and make this world a better place so we can ENJOY this ride collectively!
go ahead and ask your self... what would Jesus do?

~ love in you ~
We, all of us, enjoyed your post muchly. Thanks Illuminate.

we (I) might have to start talking in the third person from now on... just to be, you know, inclusive of the general us out there.

You thought the Borg was bad ? Hell, it's a jamboree compared to a single consciousness at odds with 6.5 billion egos...

Gita, glad if you enjoy the posts... I feel I like to explore the other side of life... we know... it's not all bad... in fact...it's positively great most of the time. But that is all down to perspective. To some people running out of milk is a bad day. I try not to get too worried about the milk, save myself for the bigger stuff. I'm not advocating behaving like a complete moron (no offence, morons) but...

What a shame to get out of this life, having missed all the good bits !

I used to say, Living is what we do while we're waiting for our life to come along. Now I realise It's the living bit that needs practice, the rest is just a mind-job.

Mind job. lol.. what a juxtoposition of words. Can I say that on this forum?

Don't ban me... yet... I've still some love to spread...

K

P.S. Any one returning to this page MUST simply listen to the first 10 seconds of Janice again.. and if you've got any tension in you... let it out with our Jan... at around the 8th second. Then smile. Relax. Life is Good !

Last edited by Kulapops; 02-15-2010 at 11:39 PM. Reason: Janis Joplin wants to hear you scream
Kulapops is offline   Reply With Quote