View Single Post
Old 02-12-2010, 05:29 PM   #14
orb
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Multidimensional's

Quote:
Originally Posted by marko View Post
I am clueless..
This morning about 5 some kind of fog got around me and i felt that it was interacting with me in some way that i could not understand. It was like high frequencies were directed at me, and going trough my body. This happened few times, and it can be pretty scary if you perceive it that way.
Marko, I am not at the stage you are yet, however for example when using the computer last night there are little dark wisks of energy all around me, they seem to like watching me. When they zip in often they crackle out the UPS in my room from extra EMF on the lines, etc.

Well, I guess there are two appraches. One you can enter fear, and say they are stealing your soul or sucking your energies.

Or you are a bright candle to them, and you are drawing the moths to the flame, and they are working with your energy to refine your resonance, and want to interact with you, and for all you know, they are your kind, and you are their ground crew.

The best advice I can give is this. Stay in love, and meditate with love, and send them love. Think or project in meditation, I am Divine, I have free will, I only partner with energies that are respectful of my free will, and who respect me an other humans, and if you are subverting my free will by hurting me, let it be on your soul because I do not give you permission for this, however if you are of light, in light, I will take you off the buffett table of energies per se and partner with you.

I will record that in a video today, because I think you are not alone in this,and this needs to get out there.

jeffery
orb is offline   Reply With Quote