View Single Post
Old 01-23-2010, 04:50 PM   #22
Phtha
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Solar Healing - The Sun Gazing Process

The time was used more of a reference then anything. Don't be to concerned about it. If your gazing during the 'safe' periods that HRM mentioned then you'll be fine. It is certainly a good idea to start small and work oneself up, kind of like how I have to tan my skin so I don't get burnt.

I just went about 3 weeks without Sun, I noticed my eyes were a little more 'sensitive' when the Rayes came out again, so took it easy the first day, but now am right back to where I was.

The EYES will let you know... if the Sun appears really BRIGHT and thus 'uncomfortable' to look at then take it a little easy. If not, if you experience no discomfort due to the LIGHT, then no harm is done.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kulapops View Post
Got my 10 seconds in with a beautiful sunset today. Question... if I don't see the sun tomorrow, do I carry on with 20 secs the next day, or does the counter reset to 10?
Quote:
Originally Posted by gita View Post
My question is lets say if I gaze for 200 secs on a sunny Monday and there’s no sun until Thursday, then do I gaze for 210 secs or do I have to start all over again?
Phtha is offline   Reply With Quote