View Single Post
Old 01-21-2010, 01:27 PM   #739
abraxasinas
_

Default Re: Thuban Q&A: (warning longer than normal posts here)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigmo View Post
Abraxas,

I’m sorry to hear of the suffering you have experienced with the loss of your daughter and the illness that has resulted. I can’t even imagine the heartache you must have gone through, the pain you have endured and my heart goes out to you.

I thank you for the information you have posted on this thread.

You have made your case for the validity of the ‘physics’ in your explanations and I hope that we can move forward from here with more of the ‘relevance’ of your presence here at Avalon. I wonder what further information you are to disseminate here and to what purpose these disclosures are to be used?

I think I have a general idea of where you are going with this information but am not sure. I am however enjoying the ride none the less!

Please don’t allow yourself to get drawn into ‘bickering’ as it upsets the ‘continuity of the flow’ and waste precious time. A little bit of this goes a long way.

In the end I want to hear ‘all’ of what you have to say and then I can discern. Just like everyone else reading this thread... I can make my own choices… after all that is what free will is all about.

May the Peace of the universe fill your heart and soul Abraxas.
Hi bigmo!
Thank you for your kindness. I am quite alright and can handle the physical pains, without too much discomfort at present.

In regards to the information. Well of course I understand that the science parts are hard to share. It took me a lifetime to gain the necessary comprehension not yet completed of course.

But there already have been many posts, questions and replies, which have addressed common gnosis topics.
For example the post by eric lead to his nice elaboration between the three planes of body emotions and mind in diagrams and elucidations.
I have no computer software to draw diagrams and pictures, which obviously would help.
But as said, my presence is whatever it is, but the data shall remain, once I am gone.
Doing this here is no ego-trip, but simply the culmination of the work done for decades.
I really don't know why it turned out this way and should there be no questions or 'little skirmishes', then I would not answer.
Really it was only until January 18th, that I 'had to' (yes my Logos, everyone else got their logos, so it will be meaningless to challenge me on this or play with words regarding this) prepare this 'Thuban thing'.

Relative to me it is potent and real and IT has taken its own agenda without me be required to Be or Do anything.
I cannot judge this, I can only live it. But I expect noone to share this at all.
So simply said, I'll remain as long as at least one person asks something or decides a little 'exchange' or until I am banned or asked to leave.
It really doesn't matter.

My expectation is however; that more and more people on the earth will FEEL the new archetypes and this is my agenda - to tranlate old archetypes into new ones; because the old ones have expired in their 'Use By 2009/2010' Date.

Love and Peace of Mind to you too Michael.
I can FEEL your gained Inner Peace- I am a little sensitive to those things you know.

AA