world more and more everyday, as people begin to wake up to the game they

have been playing for millenium. This is a time were people should be more

focused on raising their vibration, rather then focusing on the games of

the world elite, because a shift in the way of thinking is here and the good

will soon outweigh the bad. There are bigger players then TPTB and there

not gonna sit back and watch the world go to hek quietly. This will be more

apparent as we move closer to 2012 and people can choose whether they

wanna vibrate in the lower or higher forms of consciousness. You pick, no one

else will do it for you that i can guarantee you.
I totally agree with you, a few months ago when the pandemic was peaking and there were rumors of mandatory vaccinations I began to play into "Operation Fear". But, in the last month or so it seems that the pandemic is dying off, as people began to wake up to the lies of the CDC/WHO. Vaccine shipments disappeared and people just aren't dying off like they had planned. On a global scale the whole thing was a failure, unless there's a second wave or they release new pathogens as a Plan B.

Sure we have a fight on our hands, but I believe the war will be fought in the psyche as we awaken, people will realize we can fight them with our minds and that we have the forces of good on our side - forces that we can't even see right now. Ultimately we will win the war, the closer we get to 2012 the momentum will build in our favor as we learn our own power to change the world with just our thought. As well as, learning about the allies who are in the service of humanity, who here to help us toward ascension.

As long as we work on a level of fear we live in a lower vibration where the negative entity's exist and are able to manipulate us. Timetotelltheworld you need to work on raising your vibration where these entities, or people won't be able to affect you anymore. Right now they have you exactly where they want you, but you can break out of your nightmare. You have to quiet yourself down first and get out of the energy of fear and into one of faith, learn to meditate and ask for guidance. You can change your reality if you get out of a victim mentality and fear energy, but as long as you stay angry and fearful they have you right where they want you so the psychic vampires can feed off your energy.
AscendingStarseed is offline   Reply With Quote