View Single Post
Old 01-12-2010, 05:07 AM   #66
Frank Samuel
Project Avalon Moderator

Default Re: 233,000 hospitalized 900 dead 50 die last 3 days in Ukraine

A defensive posture is do not take the vaccine, keep your medicine cabinet stock with vitamin D3 and colloidal silver. Include lots of garlic, onions in your diet. Your survival list can go on and on. For me the most important thing I learn as a career soldier is to keep a cool head. Proceed with caution and by all means keep your family unit united. Yes things are bad all over the world but worrying about will not solve anything preparation, education and trying to help each other in whatever way we can. This for me is what project avalon is all about.How can we help the people in the Ukraine should be one the subjects of this thread. I am sorry to say that from my end I have not done anything to help these people. Suggestions as to what we can do to help an how we can organize some type of relief effort. Is hard to sit back and watch the people in the Ukraine go through such an ordeal and the eyes and ears of the world has turn blind and deaf. Lets keep this thread alive to help these people in whatever way we can.
Frank Samuel is offline   Reply With Quote