View Single Post
Old 01-12-2010, 04:38 AM   #63
timetotelltheworld
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: 233,000 hospitalized 900 dead 50 die last 3 days in Ukraine

I've seen them shapeshift and I have lost everything over this **** I'm angry and frustrated this thread is about the media not telling us the truth about what's going on in the Ukraine or anywhere else. I know what's behind all of this and I hate them therexis no word for how much I hate them and I know that very soon everything they are doing is going to backfire and they will get what they deserve.

They shouldn't have killed all my realitives I would no nothing about any of this but I do and what I found out about myself from them this existance what they're doing and what can be done to stop them will forever change the way I look at the world.

I can tell you this much they will reep what they sow for ever and they will wish they didn't do any of it.

They made my life a living hell and in the process I leared a whole lot.

Problem is there are so many of these angelic retards here already so nothing can be done from now in the present. But I know they will wish they never had.

Only a matter of time now before all they have done comes back to bite them

Quote:
Originally Posted by gscraig View Post
Ahhh Man, DANG!! YOU GOT ME!!! LOL!!! What the?......

WOW!!! Well, your tirade puts things to bed for me. In regards to how I new about your email account situation, it was from your post #37.

I agree, there are some out of this world stuff going on right now, but you're turning people away, which is the opposite of what you are hoping to accomplish.

Best regards dude,
PA Spokesman.
timetotelltheworld is offline   Reply With Quote