View Single Post
Old 12-10-2009, 09:06 PM   #88
TheRebel
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Bill Ryan's thread

Hello Bill,
First thanks to you and Kerry and all Project Camelot Team for all your exemplary work and this is my post since this forum has become free, so thanks a million for that as well. Similar to everyone, i have also have some favourite guests, whom i listen only however i am open to other views and opinions as well. When you were doing Mr. Peterson's interview and while concluding you told that it has been most fascinating interview you had done so far!! We all know that he did share some of the inside information with you all off the camera, but he was restricted on camera; so would not it be a good idea if you can share some of those information wherever feasible to do so as we really did not find much fascination in that interview.....One quick request is that...Would you like to interview "Drunvalo Melchizedek" for throwing some light on all the prevalent issues, i.e. 2012, UFOs, history, mystery, spirituality...i think existing and potential members of Avalon would love to listen to that....Thanks again...talk to you soon!!
TheRebel is offline   Reply With Quote