View Single Post
Old 09-14-2008, 02:47 PM   #38
Angel of the Mists
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: HELP/SUPPORT If you are struggling with feelings/emotions? support here..!

'Show them that there are many trues. That the universe is open to many ways of percieving it. That you as a being is here to experience and reflect and most important of all - to do your own thinking.

The seeds sown into the children of your's will grow, but never in the ways you expect. If you are lucky, they will share some of their spirictual search with you later on. But you should also expect that they will superceed you!'

This I know to be true! I believe the role of parent is to provide a safe place for children to learn and for these 'beings' in small bodies to grow into and remember who they really are. My two girls are now in their twenties; both beautiful and both very different in how they view life. One is much more open to what we are talking about on this forum, the other is not. And I'm not sure I know how to deal with that, except to take advantage of opportunities when they present themselves, and to use language that doesn't sound too off the wall.
And allow both of them to do their own thinking.

Angel
Angel of the Mists is offline   Reply With Quote