View Single Post
Old 09-14-2008, 06:25 AM   #7
Bill Ryan
Project Avalon Co Founder

Default Re: Burisch's testimony

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Parson View Post
i've decided i believe alex collier, and that burisch is either misinformed or a disinfo agent.
That's interesting... I may have missed something, but did Alex Collier say this?

(I'd genuinely love to know. Note, however, that if so, it sounds that he is incorrect - depending on exactly what he was referring to.)

Re the Roswell P-22s (as quoted by David Wilcock in his 9 Sept audio interview), this is shorthand for time traveling future humans from 22,000 years in the future.

I think Dan Burisch said P-24, actually (i.e. 'Present + 24k years'). Dan insisted that the Roswell visitors were future humans... from a future Earth, not from elsewhere.

When Kerry and I heard this (for the first time, having met Dan in 2006 for the first time), this was a new idea. We ran it past Henry Deacon, who we had also met round about the same time - though Dan and Henry were unknown to one another and their paths had never crossed.

Henry confirmed that the Roswell visitors were time traveling humans, although he had understood that they were from a (slightly) more recent future... maybe as recent as P+6k. Henry could not be sure, but he thought that P+24k was too far in the future.

I spoke with Henry again about this as recently as just over a week ago, and we had the same conversation.

The information Henry conveyed to David Wilcock was exactly the same as what Henry had told us two years previously.

For more background on Dan Burisch's testimony, do read this important summary.

Very best to all, Bill
Bill Ryan is offline   Reply With Quote