View Single Post
Old 02-21-2010, 08:30 PM   #86
Frank Samuel
Project Avalon Moderator

Talking Re: Solfeggio Frequencies to alter 3 dimensional reality.

For the readers of this thread I will like to give you an update about the money experiment. As I am writing this I am in total shock. At this moment I am financially stable , think about what that means to you, financial freedom.For me it means that I can dedicated my life to my family and research and try and serve in whatever way I can in my community . The only motivation for starting this thread is because these frequencies do work. They are very simple to use. Everyone in my family my friends we are very happy because the money experiment has work in ways we could never imagine. I wish for you all the best with your own experiments with these frequencies. Here in the island of PR some clinics are using these frequencies to help children with mental disorders and emotional problems. My hope is that these frequencies can become part of the school curriculum some day. I owe a debt of gratitude to two people who I would like mention here and that is Kerry Cassidy and Bill Ryan because through the information they posted in Project Camelot about these frequencies through the many people they have interview I was able to research and apply these frequencies in my life . To all of you who are reading this thread I can only say with the utmost humility that these frequencies do work. They have shatter all of my concepts and believes about this 3 dimensional reality. In closing I would like to encourage all of you to post your results and experiences with these frequencies. Believe or not I am a little shy to post my results so I keep it simple. While many times I have to pinch myself because the results are just too incredible yet they are real.

Blessings to all...

Last edited by Frank Samuel; 02-22-2010 at 03:22 AM.
Frank Samuel is offline   Reply With Quote