View Single Post
Old 01-26-2010, 11:33 PM   #6
redtailhawk
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Seeking spiritual guidance/advice from an enlightened or psychic female perspecti

Hi MD3inAustin,

It could be that you are in her life to help wake her up. In my experience as a woman, that has been part of the role I have played for men. Mostly, I find myself in relationships with men who are partially awake, as this is what attracts us....Asleep people often times don't want to wake up. They are so programmed by propaganda, what others think, and what is the "norm", that they will rebel against enlightenment. I had a situation with a male cousin of mine, who was staying in my home for a couple of months, a few months ago. He is an educated man, but man is he under mind control. He watches TV all the time, parroting a lot of the "news", when I would share some of my views with him, he would become at times combative, and call me an "extremist". It became really freaky when he would react so aggressively, yet not even review the material I was sharing with him. He ended up leaving as we could not have conversations without getting into conflict because our worldviews were so different. We haven't spoken since.
With regards to romantic relationships it is much more important that 2 people share common and like minded views when it comes to their perspective on reality. Of course, no 2 people are exactly on the same page, which is cool, but they must be open and respectful, and choose to want to learn where the other person may be coming from. Currently, I am single having ended a relationship recently because of this very issue. I hope for the sake of your marriage that she will come around and explore these new paradigms with you, because I know how painful it is to be in a relationship where there is not that connections and mutual resonance. It is all about that ultimately, the energy and vibration you two create together....it leads to a powerful bond, or a powerful repulsion....the choice is yours that you co-create together.....or not.

Last edited by redtailhawk; 02-16-2010 at 05:43 PM. Reason: spelling
redtailhawk is offline   Reply With Quote