View Single Post
Old 10-31-2009, 06:47 PM   #517
Jnana
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Something is a brewing, HMMMM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spregovori View Post
I am just a little confused at how is it that they can not answer such a question or that such a question can not be asked? Or are they reluctant to answer it?

If they negotiate with scum, they do it only to prevent them from distorting their descent? I mean...why else would someone so advance talk to a low life?
I was giving my interpretation of what Greer said, not my own view, which is basically wait and see.

I don't think it is possible to get a specific answer to "what is going to happen" because "it depends". Whether we can muddle through or some sort of cosmic reboot is required is very much in the balance right now.

I don't think anybody mentioned negotiations. Really, it is up to us. I think that is why Greer is urging everyone to write Obama and their representatives to get ET power technology released for the good of humanity.

If you have been following what Greer has been saying about the dark cabal over the last decade, they have gone from about 1/3 being in favor of disclosure to about 2/3 being in favor of disclosure as of some recent communication to Greer. Unfortunately, the remaining 1/3 are the most ruthless. They must be turned to the light.

Last edited by Jnana; 10-31-2009 at 06:53 PM.
Jnana is offline   Reply With Quote