View Single Post
Old 10-04-2009, 04:44 PM   #221
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Something is a brewing, HMMMM

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by solent View Post
So, I'm asking myself how they are parked.....

Are they stationary over locations of earth, meaning they are keeping a fixed ref. point to, and rotating with earth?

Are they stationary above earth to a fixed position from earths pole, keeping a fixed position in space but earth is rotating beneath them?

Maybe they are just flying around willy nilly?

I'm just wondering if any are parked above me is all...
They are parked in a parallel dimension (the 4th dimension). They travel by moving through this parallel higher dimenison. Then when they choose to they materialize. Since their craft have anti gravity and dimensional shifting capabilities they do not need to use gravity to stay around the planet like a conventional space craft.

Where exactly? I am not sure exactly where they are. I know that some of them are in the atmosphere, some of them are just outside the atmosphere, and some of them are a little further out than that. They are probably forming a grid pattern around the Earth. Why? I do not know, all I can tell you is what my higher self is showing me. I do not think that anyone not on one of the ships has a need to know right now. We will see.
tone3jaguar is offline   Reply With Quote