View Single Post
Old 10-02-2008, 08:27 PM   #58
Morphious
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Feeling un-motivated and quite out of place. And LOTS of paranormal stuff happeni

I know exactly how you feel, I feel the same way. I cant talk to people anymore , it just seems pointless to conversate about stuff thats so mundane. Nothing intrests me much anymore. TV pfft yea right. Even this computer is getting old. BUT i like to hear everything that people say here and find out whats REALLY going on. blah....It's like im waiting for this HUge shift thats comming and boy, do i feel this BIG TIME ! I also feel very charged up with energy , so much so im burning out light bulbs all the time, they never burnt out before ...So i went to an old friends house ( friend of 20 + years) and we were talking and things were fine. I felt very energized when i was there and i think it was a bad time to go there. As we were chatting with a couple other people, He just out of no were started going off about somthing very unimportant, and got in my face and was yelling and almost got into a fight. After i got home and started thinkin about it i came to one conclusion, He was not ready to be around my energy at this time, it was to much for him to handle and he had to get rid of it somehow. This is what i think happend, because he never had got in my face like that before(weird) indeed ! At night i feel like someone is standing there all the time watching me. Just thought i would throw that out there. It's very scary to me as i dont know who or what it is. I have tryied talking with it , them , him , her , whatever it is but get nothing...thats a little of whats going on here ! cheers !
Morphious is offline   Reply With Quote