View Single Post
Old 10-02-2008, 08:10 PM   #57
2infinityandbeyond
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Feeling un-motivated and quite out of place. And LOTS of paranormal stuff happeni

to the thread Irving.

I started it in the hope that people would talk about themselves and its pretty (id usually say f**king here but ive been warned) 'damn' cool to see so many people willing to talk about themselves, it helps everyone involved. Well, its definitly helping me anyways, pretty cool to know im not alone in my sanity.

What you said about your dad, my dad is going down the same route. Only difference being that he knows theres a financial crash coming, and i guess the only way he can comfort himself right now is through buying a fast motor so he can live it up for a bit (he's a sucker for the girls). His mustache isnt doing it alone these days im afraid so he reckons getting a newer faster car will attract a newer faster woman (lol, i love that guy!). Each to their own i suppose. Im just about to sell my car, buy my own parachute and spend the rest of my days jumping off ridiculously high mountains, id rather die having fun then die in misery waiting for the inevitible crash thats heading our way. Why not like, heck, if the man upstairs wants me to be here he'll incarnate me again, nothing worse then waiting patiently for **** to happen, that will drive you nuts!

Sorry to hear about your chest problems, did you try looking into alternative treatments? From my own experience ive grown to understand that most illness are caused through unresolved mental issues. I'm no expert but it might help you a bit if you check out more 'alternative' treatments.
2infinityandbeyond is offline   Reply With Quote