View Single Post
Old 03-07-2010, 11:02 PM   #35
always
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Amero is good and immenent, says Fulford

Fulford may be contemplating a win-win or otherwise peaceful transition, but the Powers-That-Be (PTB) may not. A change of the financial system can be difficult to explain to the general populace in relatively peaceful times, but a lot easier during a war. Whether Fulford's negotiations resolved the prospect of war or not, I don't know.

Let's say the PTB launch a False Flag operation in the Middle East as described by Aaron McCollum in his recent Camelot Interview. Once a war starts, transitioning the currency system is a lot easier. They'll say we need to pool our resources (Mexico, USA & Canada) because of the war, that it is an emergency situation and anyone who disagrees is un-patriotic, if not treasonous.

Though it is good to at least be aware of this possibility, consider the following:

My understanding is that after 9/11 the desire of most of us not to have an all-out World War, helped to minimize the scale of the wars to basically Iraq and Afghanistan. Not good by any means, but it could have been worse. So what I am suggesting is that our desire for a peaceful transition, monetarily and with respect to free energy, etc., is important. Be aware of the False Flag potential but focus our attention on events like The Great Gathering and other positive efforts.

Last edited by always; 03-08-2010 at 01:34 AM.
always is offline   Reply With Quote