View Single Post
Old 12-05-2009, 11:08 AM   #128
viking
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Are they up there?Now what??? HMMMMM...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lionhawk View Post
I think the proven scientific weight of the soul which weighs anywhere from 16-22 grams only exists in those who know the world isn't flat. As far as the free will of the others doing this with everything they look at, it is no wonder we have mysteries of blindness surrounding us walking on two legs short of a dog run in Alaska. Their foreheads must be so darn swollen that when they look out they can only see the edge of their sight and can only conclude the world is flat. Meanwhile the dogs just can't believe there is no one manning the sled. That's the two legs short of the dog run I was referring to in case you couldn't, wouldn't, can't , won't, see and figure that out because of a swollen forehead.

The Universe does have a sense of humor and it is around us all the time if we just stop, look, and listen. And we wonder why we are at a zero level of consciousness. Duh? With all the convincing arguments from those that claim that the world is flat, and with this kind of mind set, I"M STARTING TO BELIEVE! hahahhhahaha

Thanks for your input Lionhawk ... Wise words...

I thought the World was flat... isn't it!!!

One day we will all awake to the realisation that the world is in fact round!!!

Thanks for your input Boudy ... so you are a trekky after all ... ha ha gotcha!!

Just a foot note in conclusion whether the message is a genuine ET communication...

Quote:
As a result of my analysis of Ederman’s background, intellectual abilities, and technical knowledge, nothing stands out as excluding the possibility that his Message constitutes a genuine communication from an ET race. My analysis of the political implications of the Message indicates that it is consistent with the basic facts concerning the ET presence. It does not appear to be the case that the Message is ‘disinformation’ by covert branches of the military-intelligence community. My overall conclusion is that the Message is a genuine communication to global humanity from an ET race. The question that then arises is do we give permission to this ET race or races to physically intervene in human affairs?

Certainly, the myriad difficulties caused by the military-intelligence communities entering into technology exchange agreements with some ET factions, maintaining secrecy over these, consuming vast ‘black budget’ resources, not releasing the technology to the civilian sector, and the vast damage done to the global environment from using predatory technologies, constitutes a global crisis. This is nowhere better exemplified than in the energy arena where it appears that fossil fuel dependence would be redundant if the technology available from ET races were made available to the general public. Having a physical ET intervention would assist in addressing these issues, but it would have to happen in a way that empowers global humanity, rather than make it dependent on the ET helpers that appear on the scene to assist humanity. My recommendation is that we should welcome the Message. Rather than say yes to the question, ‘Do You Wish That We Show Up?’ say ‘thanks for asking us’, and we'll see what answer we can come up with. We need to develop very quickly a set of ground rules for what we would like in terms of an ET intervention, and something along the lines of a ‘Code of Conduct’ to govern subsequent interactions. Coming up with such agreements by groups of ‘individuals without distinction’ willing to contribute to such an endeavor will take time, dialogue and negotiation amongst many who are still unsure or fearful of the ET presence. I believe that what's most important about the message is its self-empowering potential, and the hope that those individuals who best represent ‘enlightened global humanity will in time work out a consensus over what needs to be done in responding to an offer of assistance from a service oriented ET race or races. Salla
viking

Last edited by viking; 12-05-2009 at 11:25 AM.
viking is offline   Reply With Quote