View Single Post
Old 10-13-2009, 12:39 AM   #62
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: David Ickes' Reptilians are Counter Intel Op

Quote:
Originally Posted by chelmostef View Post
I would like to thank Phtha for sharing this article.. I like to look at things ojectively and to get as many different angles on a subject as possible.. This way I can try to understand the subject with a even opinion.. Its not to say I think it is true or false or real information or dis-information just like to look at things analyically... And that would be the same with your experience with these beings LionHawk.. You cannot 100% say it would be bad or harm us as in any way, you can say you think it might... I for one have heard there are some that are benevolent, whos to say one might meet one of those.. Whos to say that one might actually relish the experience.. Humans are strange creatures, some like to be hung just by hooks though the skin... I think there is at least one human in the race who would enjoy just about anything possible..

Stef
You have heard the reptelian's are benevolent? That's a new one...I don't think I've ever heard that...where might you have gotten that information?
BROOK is offline   Reply With Quote