View Single Post
Old 03-17-2010, 11:34 AM   #57
Kulapops
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Project avalon 2.. Are you havin a laugh?

Well I was going to start ANOTHER thread about the two forums Swordsmith entitled 'Have your cake and eat it!' But I relented

All that matters is this moment, and the interactions we are havnig in this moment. You are all Kool with me.. Swordsmith, Boober, Kra, Gita.

And I don't have the answers any more than the next person.

As in, from Life of Brian

Brian: " You're all individuals !!!! "

Crowd: " Yes !!! We're all individuals !!!"

Lone Man: " I'm not. "

Brian " You don't need me or anyone else to tell you what to do...."

But what I'm noticing... did anyone see my 'Elephant in the room' post ? on the beat the dead horse thread ? ... is that there is an energy out there, it's like a clock pulse.. and it will cause you to dance to its tune. It wants duality... it wants stances.

My guess is that that is where we have to go to before unity. Extreme opposites. But if we're not careful, we will get drawn into the examples all around us.

Did B&K want to fall out ? Did the Mods ? Do the Members ?

No, I don't believe so. We're ALL good people, looking for a way.

I don't know what will happen, what the new forum will be like, who will be invited. these are all mysteries. So I'm going to try and not have an opinion about it. Not align with it.

Just be.

Just love.

The thing I can't seem to do is tear myself away...
Arrrghhghhghghgh... someone get me bl**dy hands away from this computer....

But we're all learning lessons, just different ones. That's why you're all so Kool... and why we will be seeing LOTS more of each other.

Don't worry 'bout your ticket Boober. I bet it's a cert. And if it ain't, I'll see you in the mists. Don't be afraid that you or anyone won't be picked.

Love picks us all.

K