View Single Post
Old 03-08-2010, 06:17 PM   #41
Majorion
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: The Freemasons - "The Profane" - Manly P. Hall - Jordan Maxwell

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seashore View Post
Did he ever tell you why they insist on being secret?
Hiyas Seashore, my understanding is that secrecy was necessary for them in those "olden" days where they would have either been convicted of heresy or sentenced to death. It may have been appropriate for those times under the circumstances and all, but we can see today how the secrecy has become a vital component of the occult and has evolved into a negative thing. The thing is, most Freemasons are victims and haven't a clue about who ultimately runs this whole entire brotherhood/fraternity. Many Freemasons are just normal people like you and me who want to learn certain things with like minded individuals and they find that within the fraternity they are not subjected to accusations of being luciferian or devil worshipers, etc, just for wanting to study the esoteric, ancient knowledge, and magick.

The main problem is they have been infiltrated at the highest ranks, just for a second; imagine Avalon was infiltrated at the highest level? (purely hypothetical), it is a bit similar to that. How do some outsiders view Avalon? "oh those nutjobs, spiritual nonsense, cults, truthers, ufo believers, disinfo agents".

Not exactly the same but there are situational similarities and thats my point.
Hope I'm making sense.
Majorion is offline   Reply With Quote