wilsonericq7
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Who is h t o t h ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BROOK View Post

Yes...it is in all of us....the Merkaba.....search the 19.47

http://www.projectavalon.net/forum/s...ad.php?t=17724

It's in everything!

And the Egyptian connection is such that they used it in everything they built....and concepts of life and death. However I caution you when researching the Emerald Tablets that are out there....they are NOT the original...and be careful of some of the areas of the "secrets"..as they were distorted in my view...and contain some intentional miss use of information by the ones that intend to use the powers for malevolent purpose.

But to go back to your dream....it still represents the pillars ..or at least that is what I saw...I saw you asking your "purpose" and I saw "pillars" so that would mean you have a purpose to hold up the "gates" possibly???? Maybe a gate keeper? I'm not totally sure...only you can determine that. But that is what I saw....and that is why I brought you Ptah, and his concept of strength to hold up such.
My quest today turns to knowing Ptah again, as well as the 19.47 significance.

My intention is to resonate with ambition; however in order to be true to my self (as you have suggested to be careful) I will still question everything I come across.

Thank you for being here today, and for helping me along.

Namaste
wilsonericq7 is offline   Reply With Quote