View Single Post
Old 01-04-2010, 12:05 PM   #25
Luminari
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Pyramid Floating over Russian Capital.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gscraig View Post
Hello All,

I might have stumbled onto something that might shed something if anything about this pyramid.

Yesterday, I went to a big box electronics store (which I don't do much anymore) and while walking down an aisle to get to another department, I happened to look left and immediately saw a dvd movie cover with a small pyramid on it. I kept walking, but something told me to go back and look at this movie. Ironically, as I turned around this Kremlin story came to mind. Sure enough, turns out to be a movie called IMMORTAL and the premise is based on a flying pyramid that shows up and hovers above Manhattan, NY.

I haven't watched it yet, but on the back is a summary which goes basically as follows;

the year is 2029-A floating pyramid has emerged in the skies above Manhattan, inhabited by ancient Egyptians Gods. They have cast judgement down upon Horus (a falcon headed god), one of their own. With only seven days to preserve his immortality, he must find a human host body to inhabit. A beautiful young woman with blue hair, blue tears and a power even unknown to her, wanders the city in search of her identity.

This is a blue ray movie which you usually see more successful/known movie titles (old and new) moved to this format. I never heard of this particular title. I will follow up after viewing (unless you get your own) to see if there's anything of significance including footage that may somehow prove this Kremlin footage to be a hoax of some sort.

gsc
I saw that one a few years ago.. very strange movie, yes there is a flying pyramid hovering over the city. I can't remember too many details of the film it was a bit vague, so recollection is fuzzy.

For more Flying Pyramid info of a NON-FICTION nature, read the book; "Co-Evolution" by contactee and off planet tourist Alec Newald.. he ended up mating with a female ET from the civilization that utilises Flying Pyramids as their spacecraft.
Luminari is offline   Reply With Quote