View Single Post
Old 12-25-2009, 12:50 AM   #60
Leunamros
Project Avalon Member

Default Re: How does one deal with the 'boredom' of existence?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BROOK View Post
Well, in my experience, I have found that things will look much different after you've discovered the truth that you carry inside.

And it is far from boring. And also a neverending amount of information can be attained. The truth they did not want you to see.
Happens the same discovering certain important outside truths.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WinterWolf View Post
I had to alter the quote to make room so I could see where I'm typing. Typing on the phone isn't always fun. xD

This tiny planet and the people who live on it each have somethng to offer whether you think you already know it or not. Once more your scoe is far too narrow. You are only scratching different surfaces an saying you already know it all.

If you have already learned everything already then why do you continue to reincarnated into a world/dimension/plane/reality where you know it all already? If you continue to come back time and time again to the same "space" then you have not found all that there is to find.

Winter Wolf
And you are here to challenge, to convince me you or anyone else are someone that has something of real interest to offer to me?. Maybe, or maybe not. Im not giving anyone the benefith of doubt: share the treasure or dont presume you have any that is interesting to me. Trying to convince me that you have something important to offer without offering that important thing, is silly. Be humble man.

You have a problem with me knowing all that i should know that people offered me?. Whatīs up man?. I should be like you, or something?.

You dont know me at all to judge me that lightly. But, once again, you dont get at all what im telling you. You see the words i put "i know all" and your eyes flashes "OMG! this guy knows it all!!, cannot be!, itīs a sin!!!". Indeed, you donīt listen, wich is your problem with what i have said.

I dont know "all", i just know a LOT of what i was interested in knowing. So much, that is hard and nearly impossible to find anymore. Only the most avant-garde explorers could offer me something interesting, not average truthseekers.

But im here to contribute, and to offer.
Leunamros is offline   Reply With Quote