View Single Post
Old 12-11-2009, 08:37 PM   #15
_N_
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Pyramid Floating over Russian Capital.

Interesting, I'm in Moscow at the moment. On Wednesday I was walking after work for about an hour north of the centre going to meet someone and I didn't see anything strange in the sky. Mind you, several days ago I saw some strange lights in the sky, it looked to me as someone was shining a spot light in a pattern onto the sky (it's constantly cloudy here), but I couldn't see where the light was coming from.

I do see one problem with this video. Currently, it is winter here in Moscow, at the moment it is -7C. I clearly remember that on Wednesday there was about 6-7cm of snow everywhere. It wasn't snowing on that evening, but it does snow lightly during the night. The mayor roads were clean from snow, but all the side roads were covered in snow. In the video, it is very hard to see the roads, but, they would either have snow on them or be wet because they put salt on them. Secondly, the roofs and the trees would have a little bit of snow.
This doesn't look like it was recorded on 9th December 2009. To me this looks more like a non-winter night.

Also, nobody is talking about this anywhere in the news, so I doubt how real it is.
_N_ is offline   Reply With Quote