View Single Post
Old 12-07-2009, 09:49 AM   #736
Spregovori

Default Re: Something is a brewing, HMMMM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tone3jaguar View Post
Tesla stated very clearly that he was in communication with extra dimensional entities. This is one of the things that lead to his exile.
So if Tesla had the high-up connections...than...again I ask...all technology or monkey brain tech? I am "afraid" that using monkey tech there might even be regression.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nodrog View Post
I am concerned that these comments and reports rather detract than contribute to the impending mass loss of freedom on a global scale by political means.

The possibility of a false flag ET/Alien disclosure is high, but not likely just yet IMO. If ETs are real, benevolent and gathering in our Solar System, I would ask why have they waited so long to intervene if it is agreed that that is their likely intent?

If they are working or seek to work with the current world leaders, would not their motives be questionable? I have no idea about this and I am open to your perspective on this. I refer in particular to what appears to be widespread political corruption such as is partially evident in previous posts on this thread.

The problem is no one can say what it true or not. What it here to distract us, or what is hear to "fear" us. What this makes is some general "paranoia".

I do like what G.G said once: gain all knowledge

That might be practically impossible but still to let to philosophy aside....it never hurts to know and to "study" the information IF all the prejudice and personal "believes" can be put aside. Since if they are not - there is even more trouble than before.

Why they have waited and what is keeping them? This question has more question that answers. No one knows.

I agree, if they tend to work with our leaders - one can one have a laugh at that thought - for whatever reason.