View Single Post
Old 05-06-2009, 11:30 PM   #319
Unified Serenity
Avalon Senior Member

Smile Re: X men - 5 Dollar Ft. long Subs-cryptionite

Quote:
Originally Posted by 777 The Great Work View Post
Hello Unified Serenity, you have an in dept perception. I never fully watched the RHPS,but i am well aware of its popularity, and now i see why.

I was wondering,if you had no knowledge of reptilians,what entity would you put in their place ?

The reason i say this , is because mankind is very very easy to manipulate, when we are in survival mode, filled with doubt, and uncertainty.

Feel free to share your knowledge and perception any time.
Ummm, thanks 777 I don't know that my perception is always a gift as I pick apart a lot of things, but nonetheless your question regarding the reptilians is an excellent one.

My take on things is more biblical. I posted a piece some time back regarding what I truly believe the Divine plan is, and the reptilians are simply those used by the Divine to fulfill the negative side of prophecy, the fallen angels and the Kenite line. It is a very involved study that goes from Genesis through Revelation, and if one rightly divides the word, keeps in context then one can easily see why they killed Yeshua. I know most do not believe in the bible here, do not believe in a God/dess of the bible, and even say that it was rewritten by those evil ones to get us on the wrong track.

I believe there were changes made within the bible, but there are many hidden mysteries they haven't a clue to rewrite, and most of mankind hasn't a clue is there. Most people fall asleep when reading the mundane passages of Chronicles, Kings, and really don't get the parables on their deeper level.

So, my answer is the reptilians are Lucifer and his horde, and we are most definately about to go into a new age which is spoken of as well in the bible. I do not adhere to the message that there is just one way to divine oneness, but that the key is to walk a path of Love in all matters.

I hope this helps explain where I am coming from.

Unified Serenity
Unified Serenity is offline   Reply With Quote