View Single Post
Old 11-23-2008, 11:02 PM   #80
GenerationIke
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: The next six weeks

I do not want to doubt that Ben Fulford is an authentic source of information, but it has been about three weeks sinceI sent him an email asking him about something I have known about since 1991 and that he, too, should intimate knowledge about.

I pmed someone about this and told them I was beginning to doubt Fulford's sincerity because he has NOT addressed my knowledge as yet anywhere, not even in a reply to a private email sent to him at his own website.

I will tell you now that I do know of reports written in 1991 and you can confirm these reports were actually written and discussed in between the years 1985 and 1991 through actual newspaper reports now on microfilm.

Fulford should know of at least two reports entitled, Changemasters and Japan 2000 that were worked on by government agency members who were trying to start something up between Japan and the United States economically. Of course, there was a major uproar here over them where I live. But Fulford has not addressed these reports. They were significant in that these reports were stating the Japanese in their business practices were "godless" and "amoral" and were trying to economically bring down the United States by their less than above board business tactics.

If anyone has knowledge of these reports, you can pm me. But I swear that they did exist at one time. If they still do, I have not as yet found any copies of them--of which it was reported there were about 100 published.

And I would also like to know that Ben Fulford did know about them and can address them further as to what happened in Japan over these reports.

Thank you for letting me vent this information on this site.
GenerationIke is offline   Reply With Quote