View Single Post
Old 02-24-2010, 01:10 PM   #1308
abraxasinas
_

Default Re: Thuban Q&A: (warning longer than normal posts here)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anchor View Post
Thankyou. I know that the entire post is relevant, but we aim to avoid unnecessary duplication - many readers do not need to read the whole thing again - usually a link to the original suffices - the redundant part of the posts therefore may be removed to help us in this aim. You will note I did not steam in and butcher the message for you - (even though I admit, I nearly did ).

I noted that you did this recently before with the Matthew message, and therefore this recent moderatorial request may seem inconsistent. I did examine the Matthew message you posted to see if the way in which the extent of the text could be reduced but it was not really possible without complete butchery and destruction, so I left it. Thus it isn't censorship in the pejorative sense, but moderation in the common sense.

If you disagree on this certainly let me know (by private message)

As you point out, the post is available in its entirety in the original location.

I hope this compromise is workable.

--

I very much appreciated your commentary on the Matthew message, since I find a great proportion (but not all) of the Matthew messages "resonant with my own database"

I have related questions:

1) where is Matthew?

Dear Anchor!

Indeed, not all of Matthew's data is from the 'highest order' and that is why some of the Hatonn channelings are 3rd grade or below. This then also answers this, your question #1.
Matthew is still in the astral plane of the 4th dimension BECAUSE of his close association with his Mother. Now the 5th real 'full' dimension is a MIRROR dimension, as is the 8th and the 11th.
The 11th dimension is NOT physicalisable by definition, as it represents the asymptotic limit for the material universe/megaverse (refer to the NDE post) to expand towards to in eternal linearity, albeit decelerating.

However data from the 11D mirror CAN become accessible because the physical-electromagnetic lightpath did reach this mirror coordinate so 2.2 billion years ago (if you check you will find that the entire universe became reconfigured then, say in the second stabilizing oxygenation of the Gaian atmosphere to allow terrestrial life to 'evolve' from the oceans).

So some of Matthew's or many other channels experiences and impressions, and of course the NDE experience of M.T. Benedict CAN be WITNESSED as a sending and transmission of the data between the 11D-8D-5D mirrors of the Omni-Divine; Quantum-Etheric and Hyper-Astral spacetimes respectively. The Linespacetime receiver is the 2D Mirror as a cross section say of the Merkabah-Soul-Memory-Complex which is encompassing you, say as the circle around Cosmic Man Vitruvius (of Leonardo da Vinci).
Matthew so can manouver between the 5D mirror and the astral intersection to the physical plane of the 4th density/dimension.
There are then 9 densities say as subdimensions in the 4th dimension, the first 5 of which allow expression of polarity externalised in 'STO and STS' ET-sentiences say; the next two allowing internal expression of this polarity and the last 2 which only allow context of polarity as background.
The 10th density of 4D then resets as the 1st density of the 5th dimension and so on.
Those 10 principalities (and as archetyped in the ten horns or crowns of the beast in Revelation and in Daniel) are expressed in a unified sense in the 3D-Linespace of the physicality however.

So Matthew and all of the dead ones are still in the astral in their physical memory complexes, but manouver about in their ongoing consciousness evolvement and emphasisizing the mental faculties between the Linespace and the 5D mirror dimension.
This can also be defined in considering the 4th dimension a Time-Connector dimension for the Linearity, being a Space Dimension in circular closure of Now-Time however.
Iow, the dead ones are all alive in the Timedimension of the Linespace as a function of their own and all other's MEMORIES.

So the multitudinous datastreams from divers sources describing this and that entity in dimensions above the 5th are all erroneously 'mixing up' subdimensional densities as actual metaphysical dimensions. (Ra would agree from the other side of the 5D mirror and as his 4D channel Carla Rueckert ceased so did Ra's data stream, as the resonance patterns between the 'purer' filters require finetuning indeed. Similar the Jane Roberts channel for Seth. I shall not comment on other channels followed by many on this forum at this time).

Communication from the higher dimensions , say as the Ra material from 6D always utilizes the Mirror-Dimensions and does NOT originate from ANY embodied entities etheric ETs or otherwise.
The 12D data stream from Thuban so utilizes the 11D mirror-8D mirror-5D mirror-2D mirror conduit without any etheric or astral sentient interferences.
The Ra material was highly accurate, as Ra utilized the 5D mirror to map the 2D mirror of Carla Rueckert in a similar manner.

A 'pure' channel so becomes defined in its ability to map dimensional mirror function.

2) does time "pass" for him?

Relative to the Linespace, the 4th dimensional density complex IS the connector time dimension; but relative to Hyperspace, the 4th dimension represents twistorspace of the wormhole conifoldment.
This means that all dimensions (presently until the 'busting of the balloon of Michael the Ant {see last bigmo post reply)) above the 3rd are subject to the NOW-Time instantenuity of the wormhole definitions.
As Matthew is able to witness the linear time evolvement of the earth; yet is subject to wormhole time; he simultaneously 'sees' the unfoldment, yet qualified by his now perception. This then is the REASON for many sources claiming the possibilities of probabilities regarding timed outcomes and events.

It is this superpositioning of the LineTime and the NowTime which creates this scenario. Iow, THEY really CANNOT SEE OR KNOW specific outcomes BECAUSE the NOW is superimpressed.

3) in dimensions where consciousnesses do not "experience" the passage of time, can the future be perceived for lower dimensions that do experience the passage of time (like ours), or is it more accurately "futures" plural?

This I have attempted to exposit in the above paragraphs.

Ra often speaks of probability vortices, from this I concluded that the future for us on our time-line cannot be accurately predicted because from the extra-dimensional perspective (say of Ra) he doesn't know which line we will go down ( as we have freewill), but can assess the probabilities by perceiving the densities of the lines as they fan out - thus inspecting all possible alternatives.

Again, I feel you and some others will obtain clarity regarding this question. Perhaps I can advise to read my answer a couple of times. It WILL sink in.
The NOW-Time of (it has already happened) is SUPERIMPRESSED onto the (it has not happened yet and could be different) of the Line-Time.

for example:
Originally Posted by Law Of One: Q65.9
Questioner: We would seem to have dual catalysts operating, and the question is which one is going to act first. The prophecies, I will call them, made by Edgar Cayce indicated many Earth changes and I am wondering about the mechanics describing the future. Ra, it has been stated, is not a part of time and yet we concern ourselves with possibility/probability vortices. It is very difficult for me to understand how the mechanism of prophecy operates. What is the value of such a prophesy such as Cayce made with respect to Earth changes and all of these scenarios?

Ra: I am Ra. Consider the shopper entering the store to purchase food with which to furnish the table for the time period you call a week. Some stores have some items, others a variant set of offerings. We speak of these possibility/probability vortices when asked with the understanding that such are as a can, jar, or portion of goods in your store.

It is unknown to us as we scan your time/space whether your peoples will shop hither or yon. We can only name some of the items available for the choosing. The, shall we say, record which the one you call Edgar read from is useful in that same manner. There is less knowledge in this material of other possibility/probability vortices and more attention paid to the strongest vortex. We see the same vortex but also see many others. Edgar’s material could be likened unto one hundred boxes of your cold cereal, another vortex likened unto three, or six, or fifty of another product which is eaten by your peoples for breakfast. That you will breakfast is close to certain. The menu is your own choosing.

The value of prophecy must be realized to be only that of expressing possibilities. Moreover, it must be, in our humble opinion, carefully taken into consideration that any time/space viewing, whether by one of your time/space or by one such as we who view the time/space from a dimension, shall we say, exterior to it will have a quite difficult time expressing time measurement values. Thus prophesy given in specific terms is more interesting for the content or type of possibility predicted than for the space/time nexus of its supposed occurrence.

I would appreciate confirmation or corrections as to my interpretations as necessary.

Thanks

A..
Your welcome Anchor. It is a pleasure to reply to questions asked with intent, purpose and meaning as their source.

AA

Last edited by abraxasinas; 02-24-2010 at 01:14 PM.