View Single Post
Old 02-13-2010, 09:39 AM   #1110
Malletzky
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Thuban Q&A: (warning longer than normal posts here)

Quote:
Originally Posted by abraxasinas View Post

Jesus says:
"Blessed is the lion that a person will eat and the lion will become human.
And cursed/anathema is the person whom a lion will eat and the lion will become human."

(89) Jesus says:
"Why do you wash the outside of the cup?
Do you not understand that the one who created the inside is also the one who created the outside?"
AA

Abrax, in the process of presenting the Thuban 'message', you indeed use many excerpts and quotes from Jesus (or the Bible) in order to explain the deeper meaning of some Thuban postulates. Basicly, I rather embrace the choosed approach, then to just 'blindly' believe (or not) the message.

And exactly this kind of presenting the message enables me to more and more understand the 'real' meaning of Jesus's metaphores and therefore to grasp the deeper meaning of the 'beingness'='onennes'='wholeness'...

What I wanted to express is, this thread really a kind of "switched the switcher" from 'off to on' or from 'neutral to on' (depending on my previous understandings and 'beliefs').

I now find my self of reading these many peaces of Jesus's wisdom and I finaly understand them (not allways admittedly, but more often and often).

If I was 'to meet' Jesus 5 years ago (just metaphorically), I would have missunderstand the most of his teachings. But now, thanks to you as 'the messenger' and the message 'itself', it's all different....

Once again I have to emphasize the meaning of this thread to ME. It is really an 'eye opener' and a 'mind opener', (and once again, at least for ME). I may or may not 'agree' (I used 'agree' here more in sense of the deeper understanding, right from the center of my heart) with the Thuban message in its wholeness.

But in it's core, it definitely feels right and wrong in each and every moment (simultaniosly) and therefore IS definitely worth of listening.

The moment I manage to unify the right with the wrong (and my inner feeling tells me I'm not too far away from this), I'LL BE THERE...WHERE IT ALL STARTED...

My deepest respect to you dear friend
Malletzky