View Single Post
Old 01-22-2010, 09:50 PM   #874
Phtha
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Thuban Q&A: (warning longer than normal posts here)

Thanks for the info about the atmostphere friend Sirebard. I remember getting in trouble in elementary school for refusing to believe the sky was blue because of the reflection of 'blue' ocean water. (I'm sure they have changed their story by now though)

Can you list the approxomite frequencies of all the 'true' colours in Terahertz, as well as their wavelengths in nanometers?
The net is full of conflicting information regarding these numbers.
Also thanks for the info on standing wave harmonics! Stuff like this makes math fun.

About the Essenes. 'The Essene Gospels of Peace' translated by Edmond Bordeaux Szekely is one of my all time favorite texts I've read to date. There is a lot of controversy concerning the 'origin' of these texts. Were they transcribed from an ancient manuscript found in the vatican as Edmond claims?
Whatever the true origin I don't really care in the end, as I love the information, but it's always nice to know.

Also.. one more question... can you define Love if you haven't already? That feeling that I love to send to you and everyone (and everything) else on the planet and beyond. That seems to exist everywhere at all times, in both Light and Darkness is it found. That seems to create all movements, above and below, and is the cause of all 'evolution', the only force that seems to actually exist, everything else being illusion or distortion.

Oops... I fooled myself, another question came up. Do you know the process required to use standing waves as carrier waves for say electro-magnetism? If so... what mechanisms and/or material are required in order to 'insert' emf waves into a standing wave?

Blest are you!

Last edited by Phtha; 01-23-2010 at 12:19 AM.