Thread: Washington
View Single Post
Old 09-08-2008, 01:51 AM   #2
Pithiny
Project Avalon Researcher

Default Northwest Washington - King/Snohomish County

Seeking Group, or those Willing to Create a Ground Crew Group within driving distance to the city for employment until working is no longer an option.

My skills are in Business Administration and Implimentation. You may not think this is needed, but it is a vital skill. All types of documentation, papers, instructions, recovery plans, maps, all types of paper things ARE going to be necessary. That is what I do. When a group is formed, I will be the "Go To Gal" for all group instructions, agreements, lists, spreadsheets of gathered supplies, food lists, members, resources, you name it, I will get it into a master database and keep it current and organized like our lives depend on it.

Professional Internet Researcher. Yup, I get paid to search the net and write reports, organize information, etc. Just tell me what to find and how you want it displayed to you in final form.

Office resources. Considering there may be an event that takes all electronic equipment down permanently, we need print documentation in binders. I have access to high-tech office equipment at my day job to make whatever we want. I can do this on my own dime. I can be a clearinghouse for information disbursement. I have enough paper to print whatever we want as many times as necessary for all members.

Currently working in the Real Estate Industry, FULL access to the MLS:
http://www.nwmls.com/login/index.cfm
(can search for available properties for members, but can only provide Listing Numbers by your criteria as this is questionable use)

And one unique ability -- my username is derived from PITHY:
pith·y (pĭth'ē)
adj., -i·er, -i·est.
Precisely meaningful; forceful and brief: a pithy comment.
I have the uncanny ability to absorb something very complex and mirror (translate) that understanding/concept to others, condensed into a few sentences, with no loss of meaning--and to do that in a way they can understand within the limitations of linear thought and time.

To be extremely concise about this skill, I might explain the same concept to 3 different people in 3 different ways. The magic is that the words that come from within are EXACTLY what each person needed to hear with their ears or eyes to "get it."

Not sure how that is useful yet, but I know I am very good at it. Maybe I am a teacher or facilitator in the future. It's developed to a very high degree. I hope that I will find some way to use it to the Ground Crew.
CROSS LINKS from "Ground Crew Networking"

Wormhole's Thread 9-7-08
http://www.projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=500

Last edited by Pithiny; 09-08-2008 at 02:34 AM. Reason: Cross links
Pithiny is offline   Reply With Quote