View Single Post
Old 11-21-2009, 05:11 PM   #6
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Collapsing time question for all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angel in Disguise View Post
Time is flying, I certainly agree with you there. I don't wear a watch or notice time too much though. I was finding on my month off though that I had no concept of time... Monday could be Friday or vice versa, I really had no idea and often had to ask. I have also noticed I don't sleep as much, my usual 8hrs has decreased to 6hrs as hard as I try to make it 8, I'm just not tired. Got a great vid for you, he talks about time in it too.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yO7eO...eature=related... Watch all parts though. The guy even confirms what my friend that built the computer system for Guantanamo Bay says about chemtrails. How the barium is used to track us... very interesting
It was exactly the same with me when I didn't have to go to work. I had no idea what day or time it was and I didn't care. Some of that attitude has stayed with me. I have problems with dates and days of the week.
About sleeping.. exactly the same with me. i was talking even about this with a friend of mine. I need less sleep and I am not tired...
burgundia is offline   Reply With Quote