View Single Post
Old 04-09-2009, 07:36 PM   #88
rhythm
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: The next six weeks

Quote:
Originally Posted by piers2210 View Post
Well, i suspect you mean there AREN'T MANY???

I was in Foyle's today in London, the world's largest bookstore, and the "spiritual corner" called "esoterica", was remarkably small, thank goodness, because its all cr*p.

Having said that, a lot of people are making a lot of money from 2012.....much of it absolutely fraudulent, because NOBODY KNOWS ANYTHING!!!! I laugh when i hear people talking about "Atlantis" etc. What on earth do they really know?? All laughably fraudulent, designed to extract our time and money.

And as for the "Astralwalker" thread...how can he say these things?? Check the Camelot site...even Bill and Kerry doubt the efficacy of it all, they are "just giving him a space to air his views". Proceed with A LOT OF CAUTION.

Don't waste your time or money on most of the 2012 stuff, just get on with your real lives. If someone, just once, tells me even a shred of evidence i can make sense of, i will listen. But i recently went on a "spiritual" tour of the mayan temples in Mexico, and when the "spiritual" leader said, "feel the atlantean vibrations", I decided it was time to head home...and skip all the hand holding in circles. If this is what "spiritual" is, i'm better where i am.

Conclusion: don't believe "predictions"....don't read the utterly unproven 2012/Atlantean/Lemurian/Extraterrestial stuff....who knows...really??

Somebody is fu*king with our minds. Get real.
sound !! advice piers im definitly with you on this
feels clean and honest ....i wrote somthing simila on a thred this morning ....rhythmmm im realy happy to get real !!!!
rhythm is offline   Reply With Quote